Processed Foods, Avoid them at all cost and whenever possible choose real, whole foods.
Processed food are:
- Sugar or High Fructose Corn Syrup (empty calories and no nutritional value)
- Often High in Trans Fats or Processed Vegetable Oils
- Artificial Ingredients (Chemical for preservatives, color, flavor and texture)
- Highly refined carbohydrates, simple carbs that are quickly broke down and spike sugar and insulin levels. When they crash down, it causes hunger.
- Low in Nutrients
- Low in Fiber
- Synthetic vitamins and minerals are added to the foods to compensate for what was lost during processing.
We are better off eating single source foods (the farm to your mouth). Coniferous vegetables are the best low carb choice for the Keto Lifestyle
- Broccoli, Cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, Kale, Cabbage, Bok Choy and other leafy green vegetables.
More to come! Thanks for taking time to read my post, and please come back soon. TruckerRich the KetoTrucker.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a Doctor or Nutritionist, I do not recommend you start any course of action without first consulting your doctor and doing tons of research. All information provided for research and entertainment purposes only.